- 6 medium red potatoes, cut into chunks
- 4 medium carrots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 to 4 tablespoons mashed potato flakes, optional
- Place potatoes and carrots in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Top with chicken. Combine soups and garlic salt; pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until meat and vegetables are tender. To thicken, stir potato flakes into the gravy and cook 30 minutes longer, if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Chicken Dinner
"will definetly make again quick easy and so simple put it own leave it alone and wow full meal for my family!"
"The only things I did differently was to add a can of cream of mush and garlic since that was all I had, and to add a few more spices. Good, simple meal!"
"We love this! Made this several times! Will definitely be making again real soon!"
"It was very tasty! After reading some of the previous reviews, I decided to take their advice & add an extra cream of chix soup & an onion soup packet. Good flavor...will make again!!:)"
"I served this at a friendly dinner. Everyone liked it, though I did see several people adding salt and pepper. I will probably add more garlic and rosemary next time, but will definitely use this recipe again."