Slow Cooker Cheese Dip Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef and sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Transfer to a 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker. Stir in cheese and tomatoes.
- 2. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 2 quarts.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Cheese Dip
"Delicious, loved the little bit of spice. Does make a lot."
"this looks so yummt! But If u cant stand the heat, what can u use instead of the diced tomatoes with green chilis?"
"This is amazing! And a good change of just plain cheese dip. I never have any leftovers of this."
"This makes a TON of dip, so if you're not feeding an enormous crowd cut it in half. It's really good. I made a half recipe for a birthday party of about 15-20 people and still had a lot left over."
"we add fresh mushrooms, sliced black olives, sm can of diced jalepanos, a can of gr chilis and a can of cond. milk (can be ladeled over chips easier) and spicey sausage or hamb."
"I make a similar dip with 1 pound roll of breakfast sausage, 2 pounds Velveeta and 1 undrained can diced tomatoes and green chilies. It has been a family favorite for years."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.