- 1-1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) Buffalo wing sauce
- 1-1/2 cups meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 carton (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 2 medium sweet red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese or feta cheese
- Chopped celery and additional crumbled blue cheese, optional
- In a Dutch oven, cook chicken in oil over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in wing sauce and spaghetti sauce. In a small bowl, mix ricotta and mozzarella cheeses.
- Spread 1 cup sauce onto the bottom of an oval 6-qt. slow cooker. Layer with three noodles (breaking noodles to fit), 1 cup sauce, a third of the peppers and a third of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining sauce; sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until noodles are tender. Let stand 15 minutes before serving. Top with celery and additional blue cheese if desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Lasagna
Sort By :
"I made with roast chicken not ground, used 3/4 cup hot sauce and 3 1/4 cup tomato sauce. Didn't cook noodles. Very good."
"Very good - the whole family loved it. I loved how easy it was to make!"
"I made this and my family loved it. I added extra of both sauces to make sure it didn't end up on the dry side. My family likes lasagna extra saucy though :)"