- leaf. Cover and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Add mushrooms and wine. Combine flour and water until smooth;
- gradually stir into slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 30-45
- minutes or until thickened. Discard bay leaf. Serve with noodles if
- desired. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 460 calories, 29 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 663 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 37 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now