Slow Cooker Barbeque Pulled Pork Sandwiches Recipe
- 1 Hormel lemon-garlic pork loin filet (1-1/3 pounds)
- 1 can (12 ounces) Dr Pepper
- 1 bottle (18 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 6 hamburger buns, split
- Place pork in a 3-qt. slow cooker. Pour Dr. Pepper over top. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat; cool slightly. Discard cooking juices. Shred meat with two forks and return to slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce; heat through. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Barbeque Pulled Pork Sandwiches(1)
Sort By :
offering ****4 stars**** since just saved today, Am wondering--may Iuse sugar free root beer in recipe? If not recommended, may I use regular with water added. Have Type I Diabetes, must watch carb.count. Thank you for reply. Sincerely.
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >