Slow Cooker Baked Apples Recipe
- 6 medium tart apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Core apples and peel the top third of each if desired. Combine the raisins, brown sugar and orange peel; spoon into apples. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 2. Pour water around apples. Drizzle with orange juice concentrate. Dot with butter. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 stuffed apple: 203 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Slow Cooker Baked Apples
"This made my house smell heavenly! and our stomachs happy!!"