Slow Cooker Baked Apples Recipe
- 6 medium tart apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1. Core apples and peel the top third of each if desired. Combine the raisins, brown sugar and orange peel; spoon into apples. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 2. Pour water around apples. Drizzle with orange juice concentrate. Dot with butter. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until apples are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 stuffed apple: 203 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 35mg sodium, 44g carbohydrate (37g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Slow Cooker Baked Apples
"This made my house smell heavenly! and our stomachs happy!!"