Slow-Cooked White Chili Recipe
- 3/4 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel white corn, drained or 1-1/4 cups frozen shoepeg corn
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1 to 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- In a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in oil until onion is tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked White Chili
Sort By :
I put this in my slow cooker today, I had the ingredients and it was easy to prepare.
I added a little chili powder and some black pepper to add a little extra flavor. We'll definitely add this to our list of keepers.
Very easy! My whole family like it!
Very good! I added a little bit of cayenne pepper to give it more of a kick.
More Recipe Collections
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Chili Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Chili Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Dinners >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Corn Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Mexican Chicken Recipes >
- Mexican Chili >
- Mexican Chilies >
- Mexican Dinners >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Simple Chili Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Chicken Breasts >