- 3 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 jar (15 ounces) Alfredo sauce
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 to 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 1-1/2 cups frozen gold and white corn
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1-1/2 teaspoons white pepper
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- Salsa verde and chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- In a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 15 ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated though, stirring once. Serve with salsa verde and cilantro if desired. Yield: 12 servings (1 cup each).
Reviews for Slow-Cooked White Bean Chili
Sort By :
"This was a great and super simple recipe! Check out my full review: http://heatskitchen.blogspot.com/2014/05/white-chili.html"
"I won the chili cook-off at work in the "medium hot" category with this chili! We love it and make it several times throughout the fall and winter months in Oregon."
"This chili was fantastic, I took it to a church luncheon and it was a big hit. My crockpot was almost empty. Didn't change a thing, it was delicious. Will definitely make again!!!"
"I was disappointed in this White Chili recipe. Because of the ratings, I expected more. I reduced the chicken broth to one cup, used one can of green chilies (mild) and half the red pepper and it was still extremely hot. I will go back to my original white chili recipe."
"I was good a little to spicy. Next time I will only do 1 can of chilies"