- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) beef broth
- 1 can (15 ounces) white kidney or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Crumble sausage into a large skillet; cook and stir until no longer pink. Drain. Transfer to a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 8 servings (3 quarts).
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Turkey White Bean Soup
Sort By :
Do u think this would taste good if made with chicken instead of turkey?
I didn't have turkey so I used smoked sausage, I also used roasted diced tomatoes. I also added 1 pkg of frozen spinach. This was excellent will be making it again.
This was great! I didn't make it in the crock pot - just threw everything in the dutch oven and let it simmer on the stove for 30 minutes. It was great!
Love the flavor of this soup. The sausage gives it a little something different. It was very easy and very filling. My husband is a BIG fan!
Simple to make. Great taste.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bean Soup Recipes >
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Soup >
- Italian Soups >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Soup Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Bean Soup >
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Soup >
- Slow Cooker Stews >
- Soup Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >