Slow-Cooked Turkey Sandwiches Recipe
These sandwiches have been such a hit at office potlucks that I keep copies of the recipe in my desk to hand out.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Cook: 3 hours YIELD:18 servings
- 6 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups cubed process cheese (Velveeta)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 18 wheat sandwich buns, split
- 1. In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until vegetables are tender and cheese is melted. Stir mixture; spoon 1/2 cup onto each bun. Yield: 18 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC