Slow-Cooked Turkey Breasts with Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 2 boneless skinless turkey breast halves (2 pounds each)
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Place turkey breast in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, 1/2 cup water and soup mix. Pour half over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°. Remove turkey and keep warm.
- Transfer both cranberry mixtures to a large saucepan. Combine cornstarch and remaining water until smooth. Bring cranberry mixture to a boil; gradually stir in cornstarch mixture until smooth. Cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Slice turkey; serve with cranberry sauce. Yield: 10 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Turkey Breasts with Cranberry Sauce
Sort By :
My husband is a dark meat man. He says the breast is too dry...not any more! This is such a great way to play Thaksgiving on a busy Tuesday night! My kids love it, and the sauce is good on stuffing or mashed potatoes! Plus the conveneince of the crock pot means I can make a pie too! Yum Yummy!