- sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt to slow cooker. Cover and cook
- on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; stir into pork mixture.
- Add pineapple. Cover and cook 30 minutes longer or until sauce is
- thickened. Serve over rice if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup pork mixture (calculated without rice) equals 312 calories, 10 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 592 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fruit, 1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.