- Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into the
- slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes or until slightly
- Using a slotted spoon, spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixture down the
- center of each tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over filling and
- roll up. Serve with sour cream and salsa. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fajita equals 273 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 494 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 vegetable.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.