Slow-Cooked Smokies Recipe
- 1 package (1 pound) miniature smoked sausages
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 255 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 36 mg cholesterol, 1,556 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 9 g protein.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Smokies
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.