"I like to include these little smokies smothered in barbecue sauce on all my appetizer buffets since they're popular with both children and adults," says field editor Sundra Hauck of Bogalusa, Louisiana.
- 1 package (1 pound) miniature smoked sausages
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Slow-Cooked Smokies in Taste of Home October/November 2002, p65
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Smokies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review