- 1 package (1 pound) miniature smoked sausages
- 1 bottle (28 ounces) barbecue sauce
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Smokies
Sort By :
"This recipe was just okay for us. Will not try again."
"Very nice quick and easy recipe! I do agree that you can double the smokies in the amount of sauce. I used a 1.75 lb package and still felt I might be able to squeeze another pound in with no trouble. So next time I'm starting with two pounds and we'll see."
"Very good! I used twice as many smokies and there was still a lake of sauce to go with them. Great for parties!"
"Very good. I used turkey sausages to cut down on some of the fat, and the sauce was so delicious that nobody could tell that they were lighter. Tip - you can easily double the amount of sausage without having to double the sauce as there is plenty to go around."
"Great crowd pleaser"