Slow-Cooked Ribs Recipe
Nothing says comfort like a plate full of mouthwatering ribs coated in barbecue sauce. These from Sharon Crider of Junction City, Kansas are delicious and tangy.—Sharon Crider, Junction City, Kansas
- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine barbecue sauce and salad dressing; pour over ribs. Sprinkle with garlic. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- 2. Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- 3. Combine flour and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with meat. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC