Nothing says comfort like a plate full of mouthwatering ribs coated in barbecue sauce. These from Sharon Crider of Junction City, Kansas are delicious and tangy.—Sharon Crider, Junction City, Kansas
8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Combine barbecue sauce and salad dressing; pour over ribs. Sprinkle
- with garlic. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is
- Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking
- juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine flour and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with meat.
- Yield: 8 servings.