Slow-Cooked Ribs Recipe
- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine barbecue sauce and salad dressing; pour over ribs. Sprinkle with garlic. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine flour and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with meat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ribs(9)
Sort By :
Very delicious! My husband says it is the best barbeque he has ever had! I make it at least once a month!
Currently making this for dinner and I just snuck a piece and it was delicious! The meat was so tender and just melted in my mouth. I only cooked for 4.5 hours on low then turned to warm and everything was cooked just fine. Going to whip up some mashed potatoes to go with it! GREAT recipe, I will absolutely make this again!
These ribs were easy and delicious! I had forgotten to turn my crock pot on when I put them in and ended up cooking them on high for 4 hours instead and they turned out perfectly! I will definitely make these again!
Great recipe, as country ribs can be too dry if not careful. I used watermelon bar-b-que sauce. It adds a whole new concept to the flavor. Many recipes on the internet. I like the ones that have dark corn syrup as an ingredient. (Hard Rock Café for example)
This is really a great slow-cooker Bar-B-Que recipe. I would test tenderness at the 6 hr mark. You don't want them tough. If you want a real explosion, try watermelon Bar-B-Que sauce. Many on the internet. I like the ones that have dark corn syrup as one of the ingredients (Hard Rock Café for example) You may just find a sauce that you must have on hand. I sure did!
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >