- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 cup Catalina salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Cut ribs into serving-size pieces. Place in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine barbecue sauce and salad dressing; pour over ribs. Sprinkle with garlic. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove meat to a serving platter; keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; transfer to a small saucepan. Bring liquid to a boil.
- Combine flour and water until smooth. Gradually stir into the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with meat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ribs
Sort By :
"Great recipe! I served the served the sauce in a little dish with each serving, so people could choose how they wanted it - either used as a dip or poured over their plate. My husband remarked on how good it was for days afterwards."
"Very delicious! My husband says it is the best barbeque he has ever had! I make it at least once a month!"
"Currently making this for dinner and I just snuck a piece and it was delicious! The meat was so tender and just melted in my mouth. I only cooked for 4.5 hours on low then turned to warm and everything was cooked just fine. Going to whip up some mashed potatoes to go with it! GREAT recipe, I will absolutely make this again!"
"These ribs were easy and delicious! I had forgotten to turn my crock pot on when I put them in and ended up cooking them on high for 4 hours instead and they turned out perfectly! I will definitely make these again!"
"Great recipe, as country ribs can be too dry if not careful. I used watermelon bar-b-que sauce. It adds a whole new concept to the flavor. Many recipes on the internet. I like the ones that have dark corn syrup as an ingredient. (Hard Rock Café for example)"