Slow-Cooked Reuben Spread Recipe
“I love Reuben anything, and this is a favorite appetizer.” It’s also a warm and yummy crowd-pleaser and a stress-free way to rally Super Bowl spirits! —June Herke, Watertown, South Dakota
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours YIELD:30 servings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 4 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- Snack rye bread or rye crackers
- 1. Place the first five ingredients in a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; stir to combine. Cook, covered, on low 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until heated through.
- 2. Stir to blend. Serve spread with bread. Yield: 30 servings (2 tablespoons each).
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC