Slow-Cooked Reuben Spread
“I love Reuben anything, and this is a favorite appetizer.” It’s also a warm and yummy crowd-pleaser and a stress-free way to rally Super Bowl spirits! —June Herke, Watertown, South Dakota
15 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, cubed
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
- 4 packages (2 ounces each) thinly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- Snack rye bread
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover
- and cook on low for 4 hours; stir to blend. Serve with snack rye
- bread. Yield: 3-3/4 cups.
Nutritional Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without bread) equals 265 calories, 22 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 71 mg cholesterol, 620 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 13 g protein.