Even after seven years, my family still asks for this tasty potato and bacon dish. Try it once and I'll bet your family will be hooked, too. —Lynn Ireland, Lebanon, Wisconsin
- 6 bacon strips, chopped
- 2-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, cubed
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1 envelope buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp, stirring occasionally. Remove with a slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Drain drippings, reserving 1 tablespoon.
- Place potatoes in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a bowl, beat cream cheese, soup, milk, dressing mix and reserved drippings until blended; stir into potatoes. Sprinkle with bacon.
- Cook, covered, on low 7-8 hours or until potatoes are tender. Top with green onions. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Slow-Cooked Ranch Potatoes in Taste of Home September/October 2013
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ranch Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review