- Drain pork, discarding marinade in bag. Place pork in a 5-qt. slow
- cooker coated with cooking spray. Top with reserved marinade. Cook,
- covered, on low 8-10 hours or until meat is tender.
- For sauce, in a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat 2-1/2 to 3
- minutes or until a thermometer reads 200°. Carefully add onion;
- cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in garlic; remove from
- heat. Stir in lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Remove pork from slow cooker; cool slightly. Skim fat from cooking
- juices. Remove meat from bone; discard bone. Shred pork with two
- forks. Return cooking juices and pork to slow cooker; heat through.
- Using tongs, remove pork to a platter. Serve with chopped onion, lime
- wedges and mojito sauce, stirring just before serving. Yield: 12
- servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Wine: Blush Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.