- individually in paper towels, then foil. Transfer to a resealable
- plastic bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months. To use frozen
- burritos, unwrap foil. Place paper towel-wrapped burritos on a
- microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until
- heated through. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 14
Nutritional Facts: 1 burrito (calculated without optional toppings) equals 320 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 606 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato
, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now