- individually in paper towels, then foil. Transfer to a resealable
- plastic bag. May be frozen for up to 2 months. To use frozen
- burritos, unwrap foil. Place paper towel-wrapped burritos on a
- microwave-safe plate. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes or until
- heated through. Serve with toppings of your choice. Yield: 14
Nutritional Facts: 1 burrito (calculated without optional toppings) equals 320 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 606 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 lean meat, 1 fat.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.