Slow-Cooked Meatball Stew Recipe
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots, quartered
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) beef gravy
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- Place the potatoes, carrots, onion, celery and meatballs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over meatball mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Meatball Stew(11)
Sort By :
have not made yet, but would like to ask tagy66, when you used 2 env of onion soup (in place of beef boullion) did you have enough liquid. Thanks, Sukie
Great recipe. For a change, I cut up a cooked beef roast (as a substitute for meatballs) and added a can of flavored petite tomatoes. In the last half hour I turned the crock pot on high and added a little thickening. Yumm!
Excellent recipe! Hubby isn't one for stew but this one he asked for seconds and also said to definitely make it again. It's also easy on the wallet which is a big help these days. Thank you for such a terrific recipe!
Did not like the taste. wouldn't make it again.
My family loves this recipe and the meatballs are easy for my toddlers to eat.