Slow-Cooked Meatball Stew Recipe
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound fresh baby carrots, quartered
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-1/2 ounces) beef gravy
- 1 cup water
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- Place the potatoes, carrots, onion, celery and meatballs in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over meatball mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 9-10 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Meatball Stew(10)
Sort By :
Great recipe. For a change, I cut up a cooked beef roast (as a substitute for meatballs) and added a can of flavored petite tomatoes. In the last half hour I turned the crock pot on high and added a little thickening. Yumm!
Excellent recipe! Hubby isn't one for stew but this one he asked for seconds and also said to definitely make it again. It's also easy on the wallet which is a big help these days. Thank you for such a terrific recipe!
Did not like the taste. wouldn't make it again.
My family loves this recipe and the meatballs are easy for my toddlers to eat.
this has become a family favorite. I changed it to use 2 pkgs onion soup mix and omitted the beef bouillon. Has more flavor that way. But a great recipe!