Slow-Cooked Meat Loaf for 2 Recipe
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1-1/4 cups water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- Hot mashed potatoes, optional
- In a small bowl, combine soup and water until blended. Pour half into a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker. Cover and refrigerate remaining soup mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, cheese, parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt if desired and pepper. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well.
- Shape into a loaf; place in slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- For gravy, place reserved soup mixture in a small saucepan; cook over low heat until heated through. Serve the meat loaf and gravy with mashed potatoes if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Meat Loaf for 2(4)
Sort By :
I really like this recipe, I've made it several times! Thank you for it!
This is really gross. I would love to see more recipes for two people, but they have to at least be edible!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Meat Loaf Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >