Butter, lemon juice, parsley and chives enhance this simple side dish. They also cook up nicely in a slow cooker.
- 1-1/2 pounds medium red potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut a strip of peel from around the middle of each potato. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- Combine the butter, lemon juice, parsley and chives. Pour over potatoes and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Lemon Red Potatoes in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p343
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Lemon Red Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review