Slow-Cooked Ham Recipe
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup cola, divided
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (5 to 6 pounds), cut in half
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, horseradish and 2 tablespoons cola. Rub over ham. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; add remaining cola to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ham(12)
Sort By :
Good recipe. Ham was very moist and tender. Would like to find a substitution for the brown sugar and cola as I watch my sugar intake.
Absolutely fantastic! My family asks for this often and my kids point out when ham is on sale in the grocery store! I usually freeze the leftovers and use them in all my casserole/egg bake recipes.
I'm a fan of anything in the slow cooker, and 5 ingredients or less! A perfect Monday meal...
I've made this recipe with a bone-in ham and it is fantastic. I use the bone for bean soup a few days later and the whole family loves it.
Best ham ever! This was my first time cooking a ham and cooking it in a crockpot. I wouldn't have it any other way! So tender and juicy. It was loved by ALL!