- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup cola, divided
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (5 to 6 pounds), cut in half
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard, horseradish and 2 tablespoons cola. Rub over ham. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; add remaining cola to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until a thermometer reads 140°. Yield: 15-20 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ham
Sort By :
"Very tender and delicious, plus the fact that it is made in the crockpot makes it great for holiday meals since your oven is free for side dishes!"
"Good recipe. Ham was very moist and tender. Would like to find a substitution for the brown sugar and cola as I watch my sugar intake."
"Absolutely fantastic! My family asks for this often and my kids point out when ham is on sale in the grocery store! I usually freeze the leftovers and use them in all my casserole/egg bake recipes."
"I'm a fan of anything in the slow cooker, and 5 ingredients or less! A perfect Monday meal..."