Slow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
We serve this dish during the holidays because everyone is crazy about it. But it makes it to the table all year-round because it’s super simple to prepare.
—Terry Roberts, Yorktown, Virginia
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small saucepan, mix the
- remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve cornstarch. Bring to a
- boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over ham, covering completely.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Yield: 12 servings.