- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small saucepan, mix the remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve cornstarch. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over ham, covering completely. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
Sort By :
"Really good I would make this again"
"Good, but we did it with a bone-in ham, a 4lb, and it just didn't carve up right. I'm sure it was the ham, but I'm for sure going to try it again with the boneless ham. The sauce is great!"
"Delicious!! I had a 8lb bone in ham that I wanted to bake. It wouldn't fit in the slow cooker, so I cooked it at 325 for 2.5 or so hours. Fantastic!!"
"I made this for Easter using a bone-in ham. It didn't fit in my slow cooker so I used an oven cooking bag. I followed the sauce recipe and poured it over the ham and cooked according to the cooking bag instructions. Wonderfully easy and delicious! It was a huge success. Thanks!"
"I've always preferred ham with a brown sugar glaze but was wanting to try something different. This was a great change. Delicious and so easy to put together! I'll be making this my go to ham recipe from now on."