Slow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce Recipe
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small saucepan, mix the remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve cornstarch. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over ham, covering completely. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce(8)
Sort By :
I made this for Easter using a bone-in ham. It didn't fit in my slow cooker so I used an oven cooking bag. I followed the sauce recipe and poured it over the ham and cooked according to the cooking bag instructions. Wonderfully easy and delicious! It was a huge success. Thanks!
I've always preferred ham with a brown sugar glaze but was wanting to try something different. This was a great change. Delicious and so easy to put together! I'll be making this my go to ham recipe from now on.
Just made this ham for Easter dinner and it was a huge success with my parents and the in laws. Will definitely make this again and again. I used a bone in ham as well and it worked perfectly.
Very moist ham. Pineapple sauce is a nice touch.
is it possible to use this method and revipe with a butt portion ham w/bone. Thanks, Sukie