We serve this dish during the holidays because everyone is crazy about it. But it makes it to the table all year-round because it’s super simple to prepare. —Terry Roberts, Yorktown, Virginia
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small saucepan, mix the remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve cornstarch. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over ham, covering completely. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Slow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce in Taste of Home December/January 2013, p61
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review