Slow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce Recipe
- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small saucepan, mix the remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve cornstarch. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over ham, covering completely. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce(3)
Sort By :
Very delicious! I made this for Easter dinner and will be making it again and again! Very easy with the crock pot as it frees up space in the oven for veggies, etc! Love it!
I made this for Easter dinner with sweet potatoes and sautéed zucchini and biscuits. It was a huge hit. My girls asked to me make it again soon. So I plan to.
Prepared this ham recipe for Thanksgiving. It was delicious. Even my daughter who does like ham ate it and loved it. It was quick and using the crock pot freed up my oven for the Thanksgiving vegetables and casseroles. I'll be preparing this ham for our Christmas dinner!