- 1 fully cooked boneless ham (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1 can (20 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Place ham in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a small saucepan, mix the remaining ingredients, stirring to dissolve cornstarch. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Pour over ham, covering completely. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Editor’s Note: This recipe is not recommended for a spiral cut ham. Yield: 12 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ham with Pineapple Sauce
"I followed recipe, but used a pre-sliced 6 lb ham. THE HAM CAME OUT VERY VERY DRY> During the 6 hours on low all of the moisture was cooked out of the ham. I won't use slow cooker for ham ever again!!!!"
"This was very good. Didn't need to make any changes. I used a Cure 81 boneless ham. Very pleased. I made it for Christmas Day and everyone thought it very good. Farherinlaw said it was the best ham ever tasted."
"Made this recipe for my family even though I am not a huge fan of pineapple - however, my family, including me, thought the recipe was great and definitely a keeper."
"Really good I would make this again"
"Good, but we did it with a bone-in ham, a 4lb, and it just didn't carve up right. I'm sure it was the ham, but I'm for sure going to try it again with the boneless ham. The sauce is great!"