- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until the rice is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Ham 'n' Broccoli
Sort By :
I liked this recipe, I love slow cooker recipes. Instead of using jarred cheddar, I substituted cheddar cheese soup, it was still pretty good. It would be fun to experiment with other soups, veggies and meat.
Too smelly and too much broccoli. No one liked much.
This recipe was really good. I didn't have any ham, so I used fajita chicken and a jar of Tostitos smooth and flavored dip.
I love this recipe. I omit Ham, Water Chestnuts, Celery, Pepper and Paprika. I also put in 4 cups of broccoli florets. I can't find any other "jar" of cheese sauce other then Ragu double cheddar, so I use 1 cup of that.
This is a great recipe that my family enjoys! If you worried about Sodium....use ingredients that you can substitute! Been making this for awhile and it's good comfort food!