Slow-Cooked Ham 'n' Broccoli Recipe
This sensational dish is so wonderful to come home to, especially on a cool fall or winter day. It's a delicious way to use up leftover holiday ham, too.—Jill Pennington, Jacksonville, Florida
- 3 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 jar (8 ounces) process cheese sauce
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1-1/4 cups uncooked Minute® White Rice
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first 10 ingredients. Cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours or until the rice is tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 cup equals 300 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 1,434 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC