- 16 cups frozen french-style green beans (about 48 ounces), thawed
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- Place beans in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Mix remaining ingredients; pour over beans and toss to coat. Cook, covered, on low until heated through, 2-3 hours. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Originally published as Slow-Cooked Green Beans in Simple & Delicious December/January 2015
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Green Beans
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 20, 2016
"Tasty, quick and easy. No need to cook as long as recipe says. My husband loved this recipe."
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2015
"This was easy and cheap to put together. It tasted great too. I will definitely be making this again."
Reviewed Dec. 1, 2014
"Very easy and tasty, too!"