Slow-Cooked Enchilada Casserole Recipe
Tortilla chips and a side salad turn this casserole into a mouthwatering meal. - Denise Waller, Omaha, Nebraska
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cans (10 ounces each) enchilada sauce
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) flour tortillas, torn
- 3 cups (12 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in enchilada sauce, soup and salt.
- 2. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, layer a third of the beef mixture, tortillas and cheese. Repeat the layers twice. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Enchilada Casserole
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC