Slow-Cooked Cherry Pork Chops Recipe
- 6 bone-in pork loin chops (8 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 cup canned cherry pie filling
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mace
- 1. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown the pork chops over medium heat on both sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2. In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine pie filling, lemon juice, bouillon and mace. Add pork chops. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until meat is no longer pink. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 105 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 19 mg cholesterol, 140 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 6 g protein.
Reviews for Slow-Cooked Cherry Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.