- with half of the blueberries, cream cheese and egg mixture. Repeat
- layers. Refrigerate, covered, overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before cooking. Cook, covered, on
- low 3-4 hours or until a knife inserted near the center comes out
- For syrup, in a small saucepan, mix sugar and cornstarch; stir in
- water until smooth. Stir in 1/4 cup blueberries. Bring to a boil;
- cook and stir until berries pop, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat;
- stir in butter, lemon juice and remaining berries. Serve warm with
- French toast. Yield: 12 servings (2 cups syrup).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup with about 2 tablespoons sauce equals 390 calories, 17 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 182 mg cholesterol, 371 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 12 g protein.