This flavorful bean dish adds nice variety to any buffet...it's a bit different than traditional baked beans. It's a snap to prepare, too, since it uses convenient canned beans and prepared barbecue sauce and salsa.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 4 cans (15-1/2 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 cans (15 ounces each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cans (15 ounces each) butter beans, rinsed and drained
- 2-1/4 cups barbecue sauce
- 2-1/4 cups salsa
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, gently combine all ingredients. Cover and
- cook on low for 2 hours or until heated through. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 134 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 657 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g protein.