Check your pantry; you probably have everything needed to turn these ribs into a sweet, tangy, fork-tender treat. —Annette Thompson, Woodbury, Vermont
- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over top. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs and keep warm. Skim fat from sauce; serve with ribs. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p17
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review