- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over top. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs and keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; serve with ribs. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs
Sort By :
I made this for our Father's Day meal and it was a hit! The meat was tender and the sauce was great! I'm not normally a fan of ribs because I associate them with messy however I was looking for "man" food and this fit the bill. I didn't think I would be won over by them but I was pleasantly surprised. They were very easy to throw together also!
Me and my husband thought these were delicious and so easy!!!!!
I made this great recipe this weekend. There are so many rib recipes, I was hoping I chose the right recipe to try...boy, I was not disappointed. The ribs were tangy, but not overly so and were perfectly cooked in the slow cooker. Very tender. It was a great recipe and I am adding it into our list of "go to" meals!
I like a spicier sauce
My husband's favorite meat dish other than steak is ribs so I had to try this. The meat was very tender and it was super easy to make. It was not time consuming either but the sauce did not fit our taste. It was not bad just not for us. I did substitute honey for maple syrup and a garlic clove for dried garlic bc that is what we like.