Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place ribs in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over top. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- 2. Remove ribs and keep warm. Skim fat from sauce; serve with ribs. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving equals 480 calories, 21 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 130 mg cholesterol, 1,247 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 40 g protein.
Reviews for Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.