Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs Recipe
- 4 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over top. Cover and cook on low for 7-9 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs and keep warm. Skim fat from cooking juices; serve with ribs. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow Cooked BBQ Pork Ribs(8)
Sort By :
Me and my husband thought these were delicious and so easy!!!!!
I made this great recipe this weekend. There are so many rib recipes, I was hoping I chose the right recipe to try...boy, I was not disappointed. The ribs were tangy, but not overly so and were perfectly cooked in the slow cooker. Very tender. It was a great recipe and I am adding it into our list of "go to" meals!
I like a spicier sauce
My husband's favorite meat dish other than steak is ribs so I had to try this. The meat was very tender and it was super easy to make. It was not time consuming either but the sauce did not fit our taste. It was not bad just not for us. I did substitute honey for maple syrup and a garlic clove for dried garlic bc that is what we like.
Saw these and had some in the freezer so had to make right away. I did have to use no-salt ketchup which cut down on the sodium. Since there are not as many of us here I cooked the whole amount because I shredded about half of them with a fork and put it in the freezer to have BBQ sandwiches in a few days.
More Recipe Collections
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Rib Recipes >
- Sauces & Toppings Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Slow Cooker BBQ >
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs >
- Slow Cooker Pork Recipes >