- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound Jimmy Dean® Premium Pork Sausage Roll, cooked and drained
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 envelopes chili seasoning
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until thickened and heated through, stirring occasionally. Garnish with cheese if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for Slow and Easy Chili
Sort By :
"Has a slight kick. My family loved it."
"Excellent Chili!! I did add a can of kidney beans to mine. Was very good. Will make again very soon"
"My family thoroughly enjoyed this chili! It only took half of the cook time, which was nice because the smell teased me the entire time it was cooking:) I served it in bread bowls and topped with the cheddar cheese, as well as some sour cream. Will definitely be making this meal over and over again!!"