What's nice about this recipe is that you can add any extras (like chopped bell peppers or sliced fresh mushrooms) to make your own specialty. I only get the best reviews when I serve this chili. - Ginny Puckett, Lutz, Florida
- 1/2 pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage, cooked and drained
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (16 ounces) chili beans, undrained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 envelopes chili seasoning
- Shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first seven ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until thickened and heated through, stirring occasionally. Garnish with cheese if desired. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Slow ' n' Easy Chili in Taste of Home Ground Beef Cookbook 1999, p65
Reviews for Slow and Easy Chili
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review