- 2 pounds boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1 can (6 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/3 cup plum jam
- In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown ribs on all sides. Transfer to a 3-qt. slow cooker; top with pineapple juice, onion and garlic. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove ribs; drain and discard cooking juices and onion. Return ribs to the slow cooker. Combine barbecue sauce and jam; pour over ribs. Cover and cook on high for 30 minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a blush wine such as White Zinfandel or a Rosé.
Reviews for Slow and Easy BBQ Ribs
Sort By :
very good!! fall off the bone!! kids loved it!!
DELICIOUS!!!!! I will definately be making these again!!!!!
very good!!!! family loved them!!
My daughter turning 14 has requested this for her birthday dinner. I just logged in to email the recipe to Nana since she's making the birthday dinner this year. It was an easy, yummy, instant-favorite! I used grape jam instead of plum.
My husband is a very picky eater so I was a bit nervous making this. He loved and told me keep this recipe. Thanks so much TOH!!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >
- Pork Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Rib Recipes >
- Slow Cooker BBQ >
- Slow Cooker BBQ Ribs >