Sloppy Pizza Joes Recipe
This recipe freezes well, so you can have a batch of Sloppy Pizza Joes on hand for an impromptu Pizza Joe party. —Charlene Easter, Milan, Illinois
- 1 pound lean ground beef (90% lean)
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 slices Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the pizza sauce and seasonings. Cook and stir until heated through. Serve on buns with cheese. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 435 calories, 19 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 825 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 35 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC