Sloppy Joes Pizza Recipe
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) pizza crust mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1. Prepare crust according to package directions. In a saucepan over medium heat, brown beef and onion; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. On a floured surface, knead dough several times; pat into a greased 12- to 14- in. pizza pan. Bake at 425° for 10 minutes. Spread with meat mixture; sprinkle with cheeses. Return to the oven for 8 minutes or until the crust is brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 241 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 558 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Reviews for Sloppy Joes Pizza
"Delicious and simple...what else could you ask for? :)"
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.