Sloppy Joe Wagon Wheels Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) wagon wheel pasta
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 jar (28 ounces) meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1 jar (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the beef, green pepper and onion until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and sloppy joe sauce; cook until heated through.
- Drain pasta; transfer to a large serving bowl; top with beef mixture. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Wagon Wheels(2)
Sort By :
First off I couldn't find chuck wagon noodles so I used Bow Tie noodles. It wasn't the best recipe. It was decent but lacked the flavor I would like to have. Was easy and inexpensive, but I don't think this will be a recipe I use again.
I made this for myself, my husband and the 4 kids I watch during the day. They all loved it, including my more picky eater. I cut the recipe in half and it made quite a lot. We even had leftovers. I'd definitely make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Pasta Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Pasta & Sauces >
- Pasta Dinners >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Beef Dinners >