Sloppy Joe Supper Recipe
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, soup, egg, salt and pepper. Spread into a lightly greased 5-qt. slow cooker. In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in sloppy joe sauce. Spoon over potato mixture.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 4-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Supper(15)
Sort By :
I wasn't really sure what to expect out of this recipe but it was actually very tasty. I did about a half tsp of salt instead of one tsp and I did the half tsp of pepper but next time I would definetly do like a quarter tsp but everything else I would keep the same!
Loved this. I, too, omitted the egg substitue (a littel pricey to purchase) and used one egg. I have a new slow cooker/crock pot and found this cooked way quicker than the recipe indicates.
Great that it's so easy to make. 1 egg works fine instead of the fake stuff.
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Budget Ground Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Kids Lunch Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >