Sloppy Joe Stew Recipe
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1 can (11 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Stew(2)
Sort By :
It's very tasty. Its the kind of soup you make once in a while. Its not good to make over and over again
I tried this soupr recipe and it's a little like a hamburger soup I used to order in a restaurant that has long closed it's doors. I added a beef bouillion cube, some diced potatoes and fresh green beans. Out of this world yummy!