Sloppy Joe Sandwiches Recipe
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 hamburger buns, split
- In a saucepan, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the ketchup, water, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes. Serve on buns. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Sandwiches
Sort By :
Awesome-everyone loved it! Different from other recipes. Yummy!
This is terrific. I prefer it less sweet, with about 1 teaspoon brown sugar, but that's just me. Thanks for sharing this much-better-than-Manwich recipe.
My family loved this even my picky 5 year old said she would eat in next time. I doubled it and only put 2tb of water because others said it was to wet.
My entire family (along with 4 pick kids) love this recipe! I'll make it again and again and a gain....
This was the best! I will never use the can stuff again. I also added some celery seed and chili powder. Yummy!
More Recipe Collections
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Diabetic Sandwich Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Ground Beef Recipes >
- Ground Beef Sloppy Joe Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Sandwich Recipes >