Sloppy Joe Pizza Recipe
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Unroll pizza dough; place on two greased 12-in. pizza pans. Bake at 425° for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- 2. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce. Spread over crusts. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (8 slices each).
1 serving (1 slice) equals 218 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 482 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.