- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll pizza dough; place on two greased 12-in. pizza pans. Bake at 425° for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce. Spread over crusts. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (8 slices each).
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Pizza
Sort By :
"Two BIG thumbs up! When my husband had the first bite, he said, Yummmm." And my extremely picky 7 year old son had two big pieces. So yeah, this is a keeper of a recipe! Super easy, fast and delicious. Thanks Brenda for sharing with us!"
"My daughter had a friend over and I mentioned wanting to try this. It was a HUGE hit!"
"Really great and the kids loved it. I had BBQ Manwich in the pantry, so we added purple onion and red bell pepper. Next time, cilantro!"
"We only make it with one crust so it was a bit of a hassle to cut ingredients down. We thought after making this that a few more topping would add more punch and taste if you didn't want it so simple."
"I tried this for the first time this past weekend when we had a houseful of grandchildren. The older ones (ages 7 and 8) absolutely loved it. One of them tends to be quite picky and the other thinks his mom's pizza the best in the world, so for these two to like this pizza so much was quite surprising. I will definitely make this again. It was quick, easy, and very good."