If your kids like sloppy joes, they'll love this pizza. Brenda Rohlman of Kingman, Kansas came up with the six-ingredient recipe that's easy to assemble.
- 2 tubes (13.8 ounces each) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Unroll pizza dough; place on two greased 12-in. pizza pans. Bake at 425° for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce. Spread over crusts. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake at 425° for 6-8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 pizzas (8 slices each).
Originally published as Sloppy Joe Pizza in Country Woman January/February 2002, p42
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review