Sloppy Joe Nachos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and olives if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 482 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein .
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Nachos
"Made these recently for the kids at Bible school and they loved them! This would be great for a quick football meal!"
"A quick and easy meal. Kids loved it!"
"A good quick meal that even the kids liked."