Sloppy Joe Nachos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and olives if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (calculated without olives) equals 482 calories, 23 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 52 mg cholesterol, 790 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Nachos
"A quick and easy meal. Kids loved it!"
"A good quick meal that even the kids liked."