Sloppy Joe Nachos Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) sloppy joe sauce
- 1 package (12 ounces) tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain. Add sloppy joe sauce; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Arrange tortilla chips on a serving plate. Top with meat mixture, cheese and olives if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 482 calories, 23g fat (8g saturated fat), 52mg cholesterol, 790mg sodium, 45g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Sloppy Joe Nachos
"A quick and easy meal. Kids loved it!"
"A good quick meal that even the kids liked."