- boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from
- the heat. Stir in 3 cups cheese until melted. Add macaroni; mix
- Spread two-thirds of the macaroni mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking dish. Spread beef mixture to within 2 in. of edges. Spoon
- remaining macaroni mixture around edges. Cover and bake at 375°
- for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5-6
- minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 1,117 calories, 72 g fat (51 g saturated fat), 280 mg cholesterol, 1,901 mg sodium, 54 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 60 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now